Well water is specific to each location and requires a water analysis be completed. Each unit is custom made to each locations water results. We recommend scheduling a technician to collect a water sample before purchasing a unit for well water treatment.
Well Water Softener
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Service flow rate of 27 gpm, backwash 27 gpm
- Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration, volume remaining, current flow rate and total volume used (Totalizer)
- Four methods to initiate regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed or pressure differential
- Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and Efficiency
- Fully adjustable cycle times with 6-cycle control delivers controlled backwash, downflow brining/slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and downflow service
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over
- Backwash and brining ability to 21” diameter tanks
- Downflow or upflow brining regeneration
- Level VI 15-volt output DC power supply provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Post treated water regenerant refill
- Patented one piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S. Patent 6,402,944
- Patented linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S. Patent 6,444,127
- Reliable and proven DC drive
Whole house Reverse Osmosis
Filtronix whole house Reverse Osmosis uses advanced design with state-of-the art technologies and high-quality components to assure years of trouble-free performance. Includes many standard features that are only available as options on other reverse osmosis systems. Features include: powder coated steel frame; inlet solenoid valve; 20-in. prefilter; prefilter pressure gauge; multistage centrifugal pump; low-pressure protection with microprocessor auto reset; tank level input (dry contact); [retreatment interlock input (dry contact); 2 1/2 in. liquid filled pump pressure gauge; stainless steel pressure vessel(s); product flow and reject flow meters; concentrate needle valve; non-metallic recycle needle valve; and feed water and product water TDS monitor. Also includes input for auto shutoff when storage tank is full and input for auto shutoff when pre-treatment is in regeneration. Applications include whole house filtration, boiler feed water, humidifiers, greenhouses, process water, electronics, and spot-free car washes. Connection Size: 3/4 in. (20mm) Max. Productivity: 2,200, 4,400 and 6,600 gallons per day
- Has inputs for auto shut-off when storage tank is full and for when pre-treatment is in regeneration
- Advanced technology and high-quality components for years of trouble-free operation
- Whole house reverse osmosis system with adjustable recovery
- Includes 20-inch prefilter
Salt Free System
Filtronix Whole House Residential Salt Free System provides protection from internal hardness related scale formation on plumbing surfaces. Water-using appliances and plumbing fixtures also enjoy a longer lifespan because hardness scale build up on internal parts no longer occurs. Specifically designed for residential applications, Salt Free Residential systems should be installed at the point-of-entry to a home to treat both the hot and the cold water. Connection Sizes: 1 in.(25mm) MNPT. Flow Rates: Up to 8 gpm (30 lpm).
- Maximum flow rate: 8 gpm
- Environmentally friendly technology requires no electricity and generates no wastewater
- Can be installed as a pre-treatment to reverse osmosis filtration systems
- Chemical-free, salt-free scale prevention and protection system that improves efficiency of all water-using appliances
Optional Sizes: 8 gpm / 12 gpm / 16 gpm
Filtronix Chlrorinator removes bacteria, oxidizes iron, and removes Hydrogen Sulfide (HS). Other brands are available such as Stenner and more.
Sediment Removal Unit
Filtronix sediment removal units are highly effective backwashing media filtration systems for the removal of sediment and suspended solids from water. They are suitable for residential and commercial applications with media bed sizes ranging from 1 to 20 cubic feet in size. If higher flow rates are required, multiple units can be installed in parallel. The media bed is cleaned of captured sediment by periodic backwashing and flushing. This cleaning cycle is time clock demand initiated and can be programmed to occur at any time that is convenient for the user. All steps of the cleaning cycle as well as returning to service are fully automatic and do not require manual actuation.
- Flow rates: Up to 251 gallons per minute (950 lpm)
- Highly effective backwashing media filtration systems for commercial and municipal applications
- For media bed sizes ranging from 1 to 2 cubic feet
- Naturally occurring form of zeolite offers superior filtration with greater sediment holding capacity
Auto back-wash System
Options: GAC / Catalytic Carbon System / Green Sand / Turbidity
GAC: Used for taste, odor, chlorine and organics removal including VOCs. The 12 x 40 mesh size traps particles of 30 micron and larger.
Catalytic Carbon: Removes chloramine, organic matters, taste / odors, and produces sparkling water.
Green Sand: Removes Iron, Manganese, Arsenic and Hydrogen Sulfide.
Turbidity: Reduces cloudy or turbid water cause by colloidal particls.
Air oxidization Iron Filter System
AIO Iron, Sulfur & Manganese Reduction System with Control Flow Technology includes 10″ x 54″ black polyglass mineral tank, base media, 1-1/4 cubic foot of Katalox-Light® media and bypass valve.
Katalox-Light® structure features less pressure loss, high service and flow rates and high bed loadings combined with lower back wash frequency. Katalox-Light® System for Arsenic, Iron, Manganese, H2S and other metal removal is a simple system that needs no potassium permanganate (KMnO4) or chlorine. Katalox-Light® filters can be operated at the flow rate of 12 gmp/sq. ft (30 m/h) with a single pressure vessel with and it requires only 5 – 10 minutes backwash time with the flow rate of 5.5 gpm/ sq. ft (13 m/h).
UV sanitizing light
Optional sizes: 12 gpm / 18 gpm
12 GPM option
The D4 is easy to maintain and built to deliver outstanding UV performance for the average size home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber
Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
Durable: Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
18 GPM option
Powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up 18 gpm (70 lpm).
Space Efficient:High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
Aerators will reduce/remove unwanted odors, gasses, and VOC’s from your water supply. The Filtronix aerator also reduces water borne radon which can be found in some water supplies. In conjunction with other radon reduction methods, aerators can be an effective alternative.
The Filtronix aerator works on a simple process of spraying water through nozzles in a fine jet mist. As the water is spraying, it will naturally release the gas or odor. The gas is then vented to the outside using the assistance of a vent blower on indoor models, or naturally released to the atmosphere when using an outdoor aeration system.
Aerators are a non-chemical alternative for reduction or removal of unwanted gasses or odors. The Filtronix Aerator tank is atmospheric and requires a pump and pressure tank to provide water pressure to the house or building.
Included in each package are aerator tank, spray bar, solenoid valve with 115v float switch for solenoid valve, 230v safety float switch for aerator pump and 115 volt vent blower, drain pipe with ball valve and installation instructions.
180 gal — 37.5”” x 27.5”” x 68”” /oval with vent.
Choose a submersible pump, pressure tank, 0-100 psi pressure gauge and pressure switch from our “Water Systems” section.
Many different sizes are available.
Pressurized Storage Tank
These tanks are used for storing reverse osmosis water and have been NSF tested and certified against ANSI/ NSF Standard 58 for material and structural integrity requirements. The inside of the tank has a polypropylene liner and utilizes a butyl diaphragm for the water storage area.
- Polypropylene liner utilizes a butyl diaphragm for water storage area
- NSF tested and certified against ANSI/NSF Standard 58
- Pressurized steel storage tanks for safely storing RO water
Available up to 5,000 Gallons.